Monday, December 19, 2011

Silly, Silly ME!

I can't help it, this opening post is going to be cliche as hell. But if you are ever going to get to know me I guess, I should just introduce myself and get it over with.

I'm Jen, the Silly Times Mom, of "Otter", my 1-year old toddler.  I'm happily married to "Doc" who is not really a doctor, yet. And never will be in the medical sense. I'm a full-time mom with a full-time career working out of the home.  I'm not quite sure how I fit it all in.  But above all, I'm dead set on having a silly time.  Okay, enough with the word "silly".  We just like to have fun, okay?   

The purpose of this blog, for me at least, is to document my child's life and all of the fun, crazy, and educational activities we do.  Basically, when my son is 18, I want him to have this blog as evidence that I did, indeed, "try".   

There will be moments where you think, "what was she thinking?!" and others where you are totally jealous- I'm kidding...thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's things, right?  But, if you like the ideas, use them.  Maybe tell your friends where you found them, though. So, really, I may not always be productive or cohesive, I just want to feed my need to be a fun good mom (and document and share it) and to rekindle my love for writing.  I was an English major, by the way (double major in sociology).

I hope you enjoy!  Let's make some memories, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment